Purpose: A focus of the Income Qualified (IQ) Advisory Committee is to gather input on the design, evaluation, and marketing of low-income Energy Efficiency (EE) Programs. Participating in the Committee and submitting your feedback supports this effort. The Committee works to make sure that the design of IQ programs is as responsive as possible to the needs of low-income communities. Thus, your participation allows the Committee to identify opportunities that provide more community-driven approaches and improve the performance of energy efficiency programs for IQ customers. In addition to providing feedback at Advisory Committee meetings, this Form gives Community-Based Organizations (CBO) and Community Action Agencies (CAA) the opportunity to submit feedback on existing IQ program design and recommend additional areas for improving the delivery, marketing and utilization of these programs.
CBO and CAA participants are invited to submit:
- Feedback on current IQ programs
- Ideas or approaches, such as a new program approach or a new measure that has been successfully implemented in other states
- Innovative ideas that could be researched and incorporated into existing program design
- Considerations regarding IQ communities
Completed Program Design and Delivery Forms will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Current IQ Programs:
To review a detailed list of current IQ programs provided by each utility, follow the links below:
- Ameren Illinois Income Qualified EE Programs
- ComEd Income Qualified EE Programs
- Nicor Gas Residential EE Programs
- Peoples Gas Residential EE Programs
- North Shore Gas Residential EE Programs
Please contact the IQ Facilitator if you have any questions about completing the feedback form: Annette.Beitel@FutEE.biz